- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: ANTAS -188
Antas 188 is a one-component acetic cure silicone sealant with high strength, quick curing and long service life. It has excellent adhesion strength to glass, aluminum alloy and ceramics, purposely used for sealing of glass, aluminum and other surfaces. The service life is about 30~50 years in the condition of general weather and it has little change of performance within -40ºC~90ºC.
- Surface must be clean, dry and compact, without oil, dust , moisture and etc
- Unsuitable for all kinds of material that effuses grease, plasticizer or solvent;
- Unsuitable for the airtight location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
- Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
- Unsuitable for the continually soggy or moist place
- Unsuitable for surface of active metal and coated glass.
- Unsuitable for contacting with alkali surfaces materials such as marble, granite concrete and ect.
- Must be permitted by us if used for aquarium
- Cannot be used if the surface temperature of the substrates is below 4ºC or above 40ºC.
- Shelf life: 12 months from manufacturing date if stored in its unopened original package in a dry and shady place below 27ºC.
- Adequate ventilation or respiratory protection required during application and curing . No toxicity after entirely cured.
- Uncured sealant may irritate eyes and skin, In case of direct contact with eyes, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes, then see a physician for treatment
- Contaminated skin should be wiped clean with dry rag and then wash with soap and water
- Not for food contact use. Harmful if swallowed .Keep out of reach of Children