Neutral Silicone Sealant for General Purpose (Antas-192)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Cartons /Day|
|Transport Package:||310ml Cartridge, 500ml Sausage|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: Antas-192
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Capacity: 300ml, 500ml
- Multipurpose: Widely Used
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 35061000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Woodworking, Fiber & Garment
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: White, Black, Grey, Clear, Brown, etc.
- Weight: 460gnw/520ggw
- Trademark: Antas
- Origin: China
1). install aluminum alloy glass window and door, glass glazing
2).fill and seal the gap for outdoor and indoor wall
3). sealing for polycarbonate
1) Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials
3) Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30º C. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90º C.
5) Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities
6) Ideal material for jointing, sealing, bonding and moving joints.
7) Displacement capacity: ± 20%.
Antas-192 should not be applied:
1) To building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets, or tapes or bituminous below-grade waterproof and asphalt-impregnated fiberboard.
2) In totally confined spaces.
3) When substrate surface temperature exceeds 40º C ~4º C.
4) To wet/damp surface.
5) Surface in direct contact with food.
6) For continual high pressure and temperature.
7) Region that paint is required to sealant.
8) For structural glazing.
9) For construction of an aquarium installation and sealing.
10) Oxime-cure sealant can't be used for the circuit board or the backface of the mirror because the oxime-cure sealant will corrode the surface. Alcohol-cure sealant is recommended for the purpose.
Priming is not usually required when using Antas-192. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
Technical details are available in Antas for customers.
Adhesion test, compatibility test and stain test are available before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain
Antas-192 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 40minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
Package: 300ml cartridge or 500 sausage
Color: AT-192 is in black, white, grey and other colors customer required
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
9 months from the manufacturing date if stored under 27º C, in the cool and dry place.
|Technical parameters :|
|Number||Test items||JC/T 485-2007ndex||Test results|
|1||Appearance||Even, exquisite paste,||Even, exquisite paste,|
|no bubble, no skinning, no gel||no bubble, no skinning, no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||1.5|
|3||Tack free time, h ≤||≤ 48||1.5|
|4||Breaking elongation/%||≥ 100||113|
|5||Breaking elongation(waterishlogged)/%||≥ 100||665|
|Extrudability, ml/min,≥||≥ 50||361|
|6||Down degree, mm,≤||≤ 2||0|
|8||Low temperature flexibility(-5ºC)||No crack, no detamination, no cohesive failure||No crack, no detamination, no cohesive failure|
|9||Hot air & water elongation at constant load (%)||60||No destruction|
|10||Water & X-ray elongation at constant load (%)||60||No destruction|
|11||Tension & compression test (endurance class)||80,207,020||7020|
|Tension & compression test (cohesive failure area) %||≤25||5|