Two-Component Silicone Structural Sealant (Antas-168)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Units/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: Antas-168
- Morphology: Paste and Liquid
- Material: Silicone
- Characteristic: Structural Purpose
- Color: White, Black, Grey, and etc
- Excellent Compatibility: Excellent Elasticity
- Two- Component: Two- Part
- Sisecam Certificate: Excellent Weatherproof Performance
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 3506919
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Glass Curtain Wall
- Classification: Room Curing
- Composition: Silicone
- Structural Purpose: for Curtain Wall
- Excellent Weather Proof Performance: Excellent Adhesion Performance
- CE Certificate: TUV Psb
- Trademark: antas
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
1. Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
2. Excellent adhesion to most building materials
3. Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
4. Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30º C. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90º C.
5. No limitation of lot matching of base and curing agent.
6. Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities of structural glazing
7. Can be used for glazing of glass of factory and structural glazing of glass curtain wall
8. It can also be used for the second sealing of insulating glass.
At-168 should not be used:
1) To surface of substrate that bleeds oil, plasticizer or solvent and so on(such as impregnated wood).
2) In totally confined spaces.
3) When substrate surface temperatures beyond 40º C~4º C.
4) In continuous water immersion or on the surface with fog, or wet surface, or in continuous wet place
5) Surface in direct contact with food.
6) Where mechanical wear is like to be encounted.
7) Region that paint is required to sealant.
GB16776-2005; ASTM C 1184-05; Q/ATHX 5-2010
The joint design of the structural sealant should be done by professional persons. For structural purpose, the substrates samples with accessory materials and design blueprint should be sent to Antas for tests before the project starts.
Priming is not usually required when using Antas-168. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
When not being used it is recommended that the dispensing equipment be purged either with the uncatalyzed base, or flushed with a suitable solvent. If cured sealant has built up inside the equipent it is recommended to flush the equipment for the appropriate time. The solvent dissolves cured silicone sealant and provides optimum cleaning performance.
To obtain ultimate physical properties, Antas-168 should be thoroughly mixed using an airless mixing system. The cure rate may be adjusted by changing the base-to curing agent mix ratio from 9: 1 to 13: 1 by volume. The recommended mix ratio the base to curing agent is 11: 1. Sealant physical properties are not significantly changed over this range. Changes in the temperature and humidity of the environment, however, will affect the working life. Neither hand-mixing nor mechanical mixing is satisfactory due to incorporation of air resulting in altered physical properties. Because of its reactivity with atmospheric moisture, Antas-168B should not be exposed to air for prolonged periods. During shutdown of mixing equipment, dispensing and mixing lines should be purged with uncatalyzed base to minimize sealant build-up.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
AT-168A: 180L; Antas-168B: 19L
168A: White, 168B: Black. Mixture: Black
Shelf life: 9 months from the manufacturing date under 27 º C
|Number||Test items||GB16776-2005 index||Measured value|
|1||Physical form||Even,exquisite paste,||Even,exquisite paste,|
|no bubble,no skinning,no gel||no bubble,no skinning,no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||1.5|
|3||Tack free time,h ≤||≤ 3||1.2|
|4||Tensile Modulus (23ºC) Mpa(10%)||N/M||0.11|
|Tensile Modulus (23ºC) Mpa(20%)||N/M||0.26|
|Tensile Modulus (23ºC) Mpa(30%)||N/M||0.47|
|7||Heat deterioration (Mass loss, %)||≤10||2.7|
|Heat deterioration (cracle)||No crackle||No crackle|
|Heat deterioration (powdering)||No powdering||No powdering|
|8||Tensile adhesion(23ºC) Mpa||≥0.60||0.9|
|Adhesion failed surface(23ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Ultimate tensile elongation rate (23ºC) %||≥100||146|
|Adhesion failed surface(90ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion(-30ºC) Mpa||≥0.45||1.56|
|Adhesion failed surface(-30ºC) %||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion after water immersionMpa||≥0.45||1.06|
|Adhesion failed surface after water immersion%||≤5||0|
|Tensile adhesion after water & X-ray Mpa||≥0.45||0.81|
|Adhesion failed surface after water & X-ray %||≤5||0|
|9||Sag degree(Horizontal),mm,≤||No deformation||No deformation|
|Sag degree(Verticality),mm,≤||≤ 3||0|