- Model NO.: Antas-166
Antas-166 Silicone insulating glass sealant is a two-components, neutral curing silicone sealant specifically for the manufacture of high performance insulated glass with good features as follows:
- Excellent adhesion to all kinds of glass
- Excellent structural strength
- Neutral cured, no corrosion, non poisonous
- High adhesive strength and high-modulus.
- Strong weather fastness-with good anti-uv, aging resistance and moisture resistant performance
- It's special for making the secondary seal in a dual sealed insulating glass unit.
Antas-166A:A component 200L ferrous drum,net volume 180L
B component 20L plastic pail,net volume 19L
Antas-166B:A component 20L plastic pail,net volume 19L
B components 2L plastic pail,net volume 1.9L
Storage term and shelf life:
9 months from manufacturing date if stored in its unopened original package in a dry and shady place below 27ºC.
Mixed is black