Neutral Silicone Sealant for Stone and Concrete (Antas-195)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Cartons/Day|
|Transport Package:||24cartridges/Carton or 20 Sausages/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: Antas-195
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Natural Polymer
- Color: White, Black, Grey and etc.
- No Corrosion: No Pollution
- Excellent Adhesion Performance: Anti UV
- Specification: 310 cartridge, 500 sausage
- HS Code: 35061000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- One Component: Excellent Adhesion Performance for Most Building M
- Weatherproof: Waterproof
- Trademark: antas
- Origin: Gunagzhou, China
1) Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on stone, metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials
3) Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not change to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30 degree. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90 degree.
5) Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities
6) Ideal material for jointing, sealing, bonding and moving joints.
1) Non-structural sealing the joints of curtain wall
2) Bonding joints with high performance of weatherability
3) Sealing the gap of the construction wall
4) Other bonding and waterproof for general purpose.
Antas-195 should not be applied:
1. To building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets, or tapes or bituminous below-grade waterproof and asphalt-impregnated fiberboard.
2. In totally confined spaces.
3. When substrate surface temperature exceeds 40 degree ~4 degree.
4. To wet surface.
5. On the surface in direct contact with food.
6. For continual high pressure and temperature.
7. When paint is required to sealant.
8. For structural glazing.
9. Construction of an aquarium installation and sealing.
10. Oxime-cure sealant can't be used for the circuit board or the backface of the mirror because the oxime-cure sealant will corrode the surface. Alcohol-cure sealant is recommended for the purpose.
Priming is not usually required when using Antas-195. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
Technical details are available in Antas for customers.
Adhesion test, compatibility test and stain test are available before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain:
Antas-195 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 40minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
300ml cartridge or 500ml sausage
AT-195 is in black, white, grey and other colors customer required
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27 degree, in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 9 months from the manufacturing date under 27 degree.
|Number||Test items||JC/T 882-2001 index||Measured value|
|1||Appearance||Even,exquisite paste,||Even,exquisite paste,|
|no bubble,no skinning,no gel||no bubble,no skinning,no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||1.5|
|3||Tack free time,h ≤||≤ 3||0.7|
|4||Tensile Modulus (23ºC) MPa||≥0.4 or||0.8|
|Tensile Modulus (-20ºC) MPa||≤0.6||N/M|
|5||Extrudability, ml/min,≥||≥ 80||347|
|6||Sag degree(Horizontal), mm,≤||No deformation||No deformation|
|Sag degree(Verticality),mm,≤||≤ 3||0|
|7||Elongation at constant load||No destruction||No destruction|
|8||Elongation after hot-press&hard-draw at constant load (%)||No destruction||No destruction|
|9||Elongation after water & UV-radiationat constant load (%)||No destruction||No destruction|