Neutral Cure Silicone Window & Door Assembly Sealant (antas-172)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $1.35|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Cartons/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: Antas-172
- Morphology: Paste
- Material: Silicone
- Main Agent Composition: Silicone
- Color: Variable Color Available
- Weight: 460gnw/520ggw
- Excellent Compatibility: Excellent Elasticity
- Specification: 310 cartridge, 500ml sausage
- HS Code: 35061000
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Door and Window, Frame and Wall
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Capacity: 300ml,500ml
- for UPVC Window: for Aluminum Window
- Trademark: antas
- Origin: China
1)install window and door, glass glazing
2)fill and seal the gap for outdoor and indoor wall
1) Neutral cure, no pollution and corrosion on metal, coated glass, concrete, marble and other building materials
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials
3) Excellent weathering performance with service life over 50 years under general weather.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30degree It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90degree.
5) Compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant and other accessory facilities
6) Ideal material for jointing, sealing, bonding and moving joints.
Antas-172 should not be applied:
1)to building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood, oil-based caulks, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets, or tapes or bituminous below-grade waterproof and asphalt-impregnated fiberboard.
2)In totally confined spaces.
3)When substrate surface temperature exceeds 40degree-4degree.
4)To wet surface.
5)On the surface in direct contact with food.
6)For continual high pressure and temperature.
7)Region that paint is required to sealant.
8)Do not use for structural glazing.
9)Construction of an aquarium installation and sealing.
10)Oxime-cure sealant can't be used for the circuit board or the backface of the mirror because the oxime-cure sealant will corrode the surface. Alcohol-cure sealant is recommended for the purpose.
Priming is not usually required when using Antas-172. However, sealant adhesion should always be tested to determine the need for a primer. If required, primer should be applied in a thin film to the joint surface using a clean lint-free cloth and allowed to dry before sealant application.
Solidify, Maintenance and Maintain:
Antas-172 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 40minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured. Avoid eye contact it when operating. If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes. During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children
300ml cartridge or 300ml/500ml sausage
AT-172 is in black, white, grey and other colors customer required
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27degree, in the cool and dry place.
9 months from the manufacturing date under 27degree.
Limited warranty information:
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer's test to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended structural use.
|Number||Test items||JC/T 485-2007index||Measured value|
|1||Appearance||Even,exquisite paste,||Even,exquisite paste,|
|no bubble,no skinning,no gel||no bubble,no skinning,no gel|
|2||Density, g/cm3||Specified value±0.1||1.5|
|3||Tack free time,h ≤||≤ 3||1.4|
|4||Breaking elongation/%||≥ 100||113|
|5||Hot air&water elastic recovery (%)||≥ 30||85|
|6||Sag degree( vertical ) mm,≤||≤ 2||0|
|7||Tensile elongation adhesion ,Mpa||≤0.50||0.49|
|8||Low temperature flexibility(-20ºC)||No crack||No crack|
|9||Elongation after hot air & water at constant load (%)||60||No destruction|
|10||Elongation after water & UV-radiation at constant load (%)||60||No destruction|
|11||Tension & compression test (endurance class)||80,207,020||7020|
|Tension & compression test (cohesive failure area) %||≤25||0|