Acetic Multipurposes Silicone Sealant (AT-186)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.9 US $1.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Cartons/Day|
|Transport Package:||24 PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: AT-186
- Color: Black, White, Gray, Transparent
- Excellent Adhesion for Aluminum and Glas: Excellent Flexibility
- Trademark: Antas
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Application: Construction, Woodworking, Fiber & Garment
- Acetic Silicone Sealant: Room Curing
- Excellent Weatherproof: Anti Aging
- Specification: 300ml net volume
- HS Code: 35061000
1) acetic cure, and cure fast.
2) Excellent adhesion to most building materials, easy to use.
3) Excellent weathering performance and ozone-resistant, UV-resistant and high-low temperature capability.
4) Excellent performance within broad temperature range. The cured sealant will not changed to be brittle, hardened or cracked at -30ºC. It will not change to be soft and deteriorated, and will keep good strength and flexibility at 90ºC.
5) no sag, and can be used for adhesion for vertical or overhead interface
1) Sealing window and door
2) Sealing glass joint
3) sealing shopping window
4) sealing small size fish tank
Antas-186 should not be applied:
1) to building materials that bleed oil, plasticizer or solvent, to materials such as impregnated wood and oil-based caulks
2)in totally confined spaces.
3)when substrate surface temperature exceeds 50 ºC.
4)to cerement, metal, stone(because the by-product of AT-186 reacts such materials and results in adhesion performance).
5)surface in direct contact with food.
6)region that paint is required to sealant.
7)for structural glazing.
8) for hidden or half-hidden glass curtain wall
9) for the circuit board or for the reflective coated surface of the mirror
10) for glue of the glue-sealant
11) for the anti-fire application of indoor punch-sealing system
12) where mechanical wear is like to be encountered.
13) for joint movement ≥±20%
Technical details are available in Antas for customers.
Adhesion test, compatibility test and stain test are available before sealant application.
Solidify,Maintenance and Maintain
Antas-186 begins curing when it contacts with moisture in the air. The surface dry time is about 40minutes. It generally takes 21 days for fully-cure. In the beginning of using the sealant, please remain fixed and flat in the sealant places. Maintenance, we can repair surface with the solvent to clean, and then marked with the new sealant of the same color and quality.
It has no toxicity after entirely cured.Avoid eye contact it when operating.If happened, rinse opened eye under running water for several minutes.During the curing process, sealant will release a small amount of organic molecules. Construction should ensure good ventilation. If necessary, take protective measures. Please keep out of reach of children.
AT-186 is packaged of standard plastic drum (net capacity of 300ml)
AT-186 is available in clear, white, black and gray.
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable but not explosive, and can be delivered by normal means of transportation.
The products must be stored under 27ºC, in the cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 12 months from the manufacturing date under 27ºC.
Limited warranty information
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer's test to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended structural use. Suggestion shall not be taken as inducements to infringe any patent. The customer's exclusive remedy for breach of such warranty is limited to refund of purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted.
Antas disclaims liability for any incidental or consequential damages.
|Number||Test items||GB/T 14683-2003 index||Measured value|
|1||Appearance||Even,exquisite paste,||Even,exquisite paste,|
|no bubble,no skinning,no gel||no bubble,no skinning,no gel|
|2||Adhesion at constant load||No destruction||No destruction|
|3||Tack free time, h ≤||≤ 3||0.5|
|4||Tensile strength (23ºC) MPa||≤0.4||0.4|
|Tensile strength (-20ºC) MPa||≤0.6||0.4|
|5||Extrudability, ml/min,≥||≥ 80||806|
|6||Sag degree(Horizontal), mm, ≤||No deformation||No deformation|
|Sag degree(Verticality), mm, ≤||≤ 3||0|