PU Foam (750ml) (Antas-218) for Window Assembly
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- antas sealant brochures-2016
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: Antas-218(750ml)
- Material: PU Foam
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- PU Foam: 750ml
- Trademark: antas
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Type: PU Foam
- State: Liquid
- Bonding Material: Wood, Cement, Window Frame
- Room Curing: Window and Door Installation
- Specification: 500ml /piece
- HS Code: 3506990000
1. One-component, room temperature curing
2. Excellent adhesion to
3. Excellent performance in sound and heat insulation, bonding, fixing, waterproof and etc.
4. Cured foam can be cut, polished and painted
1)Mounting windows and doorframes
2) Heat insulation of water-pipe network, sewerage and central heating
3) Mounting and insulating wall panels, corrugated plates, roof tiles, etc.
4) Soundproofing and sealing of division wall, car and boat cabs
5) Joining prefabricated wood elements in frame constructions
6) Heat insulation of roof constructions
7) Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities
How to apply
1). Remove the dust and oil, spray some water on the surface to be filled.
2). Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute, install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to the instruction.
3). Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing out. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when gun-type, and 50% when straw-type. The tack-free time is 20-30 minutes.
4). Clean the gun with cleaning agent.
1. Antas-218 Contains Diphenylmethane-4, 4-diiscoyanate, harmful by inhalation, irritation to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
Do not breathe spray/vapor. Use in well-ventilated areas.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
2. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50º C;
Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity
Do not burn or pierce the can, even after use;
Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc. );
Keep out of the reach of children.
AT-218 is packaged in 750ML or 500ML can.
AT-218 is in light yellow or milky.
Transport and storage:
This product is flammable and explosive.
9 months from the manufacturing date under 27º C stored in the cool and dry place.
Limited warranty information
The information contained herein is offered in good faith and is believed to be accurate. However because conditions and methods of use of our products are beyond our control, this information should not be used in substitution for customer's test to ensure that our products are safe, effective, and fully satisfactory for the intended structural use. Suggestion shall not be taken as inducements to infringe any patent. The customer's exclusive remedy for breach of such warranty is limited to refund of purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted.
Antas disclaims liability for any incidental or consequential damages.
|Technical Datasheet of Antas-218 Pu Foam|
|Number||Test items||JC 936-2004 index||Measured value|
|1||Appearance||Color||Light yellow or milky||Light yellow or milky|
|Stomatal||Uniform & compact, rich foam||Uniform & compact, rich foam|
|2||Density Kg/M 3||≥10||13.9|
|3||Heat transmitting index, 35ºC, W/(m.k)||≤0.050||0.046|
|4||Flammability grade||B2 or B3||B3|
|5||Tensile strength, Mpa||Aluminum panel||Normal condition||≥80||82|
|7days water immersion||≥60||67|
|Pvc panel||Normal condition||≥80||86|
|7days water immersion||≥60||72|
|Cerement panal||Normal condition||≥60||70|
|6||Shear strength, Mpa||≥80||83|
|7||Measurement stability (23±2) ºC, 48h,%||Length||≤5||0.1|